Monday, April 29, 2024

                                                  Topic: My Best Day Ever


One fine day me and my friend was talking about something, so suddenly my friend said that “Want to go for the trip, sure I said Yes. We two planned to go for the trip. Next, morning I was asleep, so I just sleep foe while. At that moment, I heard the sound of an incoming call on my phone. Beep! Beep! Beep! The call was from my dear friends.

Then I woke up as I went to wash my face. A little while back I had been invited my friends at children park. Me and my friend Yangsel went to buy some snack. I think we have planned to visit to old dzong. Nima laughed. After all we reached at the old dzong. Yangsel sighed happily. It’s going to be a perfect trip. I just wish I were going to see all my old friend. Kinley nodded! I know! At that moment, karma cellphone started to ring. Birring! Birring! Birring!  Can you guess who it was? It was her mother we went to visited temples we get many blessed.

‘What a great opportunity to visit a temple. Yes! I replied. After visiting temples, we went back to home. In the middle of the road, we saw monkeys “do you have any idea why monkeys are acting stupid.” Karma asked. “I am not sure.” I replied.  When we reached at town, we directly went to children park, we played and talked a lot. “Well, Yangsel, have you enjoyed your trip to old dzong?” Nima asked her, are you kidding? We all laughed. It's been more fun than barrel of monkeys!

By now we all went home. Finally, I came home. When I reached home, I just went to toilet, I wash my face and I also did my brushed. I shared my trip to my parents there were laughing. meanwhile, my parents cooked for me and my younger brother. It was a wonderful day with my friend and also with parents.

 

3 comments:

                                                   Topic: My Best Day Ever One fine day me and my friend was talking about something, so s...